Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Best Bead Show! =D







I get to this show early on purpose! Doing so I get to cruise Margaret Zinser's beautiful flamework beads, while Dave holds our place in line! I'll admit I'm guilty of not photographing my bead yet but, I will.

I was not happy with the method they used for registering. Once they opened the doors, you had to enter your email address and name on a spreadsheet via a notepad. Could they have used a smaller electronic device and had the spreadsheet automatically return to the next line? That first part of the question was sarcasm.

Once inside I got to shop two of my favorites, Beyond Beadery and Whimbeads! =)

Also, after seeing AJ's necklace for the Swarovski party I had to go back to Green Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment