Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Electric Park Tucson! =)


This show has a very wide variety of wants!

We strolled by Tools by Miland, he is such a cleaver sweet man! =) He makes tools that are beyond awesome, and demonstrates in person what they do. And were not talking about cheesy tools that will break down, we're talking about cool hefty tools! I did see one that I'd love to add to our collection, and I'm waiting till it is something we can afford.


Next, I headed towards Royal Quality Gems. I used to shop them at the California shows, and I'm happy that they do this show. They have a good variety of affordable to higher priced semi=precious beads.

There I bought a strand of Faceted Black Rutilated Quartz, Faceted Lapis, Sunstone and Faceted Iolite.

No comments:

Post a Comment