Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

To Bead True Blue







Last year this show moved to the DoubleTree...hallelujah! Parking at the Manning House was a zoo, and the show was hard to navigate.

We stopped by Beaducation to see Lisa and her crew, and purchased a texture hammer. Yes I love tools! =)

As we walked through the show, my eyes honed in on some beautiful matched pairs of Turquoise, and the sign saying $5. Two Cranes had reduced their prices because they are changing their business path. That $5 sign was on matched pairs of Kingman Turquoise...*squeak*! =D Also, I picked out a Turquoise cab that was mined in Baha.

We wandered out into the tent, and found another favorite BeadsUNeed! There I picked up some of the new Coral Swarovski Pearls, and roundels in Indian Pink, Ernite and White Opal.
I also scored wire from ParaWire in Rose Gold, Vintage Bronze and Seafoam...all 28 gauge!

No comments:

Post a Comment