Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bronze Sunset Necklace


I am in "LOVE" with a material that is new to me! So in love....I did not liver of sulfur this piece! =)

Recently Nancy Wickman of Wickwire Jewelry started offering PhosPhor Bronze wire! The color is yummy and warm...and the wire handles awesomely!

I have paired the bronze wire with sterling silver wire. My stones of choice are peachy pink coral, coral pearls and pyrite!

For the neck cord I've combined khaki suede, peach suede and rose suede. The "S" hook is hand fashioned and trimmed with bronze wire plus bronze seed beads! =)

You can purchase the bronze wire here... http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=3159176

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just saw an ad for this wire on FB yesterday! It looks NICE! Love what you did with it, the bronze really warms up the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you AJ! =) It does...this is the first time in a long time I have stepped away from the liver of sulfur! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorite colors all in one place. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete