Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Getting There...BFAC

















Instead of wandering out in the heat I opted to wait until Monday. The temperature is going to reach 100 degrees today. I realize there are other locations where it is far hotter but, adding weekend drivers into the mix...I opted to create!

I had one more of Barb's Greek Math Beads to make before I could string all of the components together.

Before I complete the piece it was time for a fudgesicle break! =D

An extender will be added so the wearer can go from 18 inches to 20 inches. And one of the very last beads will be added to the end of the chain. The rules require you to use a minimum of 1 bead per type.

Soon it will be in the mail! =)








1 comment:

  1. It's been a treat to follow the making of this piece. What a stunning contribution it will be! I stitched up some of Venetia Perry's beads a while back and agree with you about the confusing illustrations. Love how you've used them here. And thanks for pointing me to the Greek Math bead. I'll definitely be checking that one out!

    ReplyDelete