Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Whiskey Quartz and Crystal Earrings




A lot has happened this week. The laptop I've used consistantly decided to crash on me. Fortunately I had backed up crutial photos and documents. Still...the loading of software and getting used to a new laptop messed with my head.


Plus I had to research why all of a sudden I couldn't post to my blog. It seems IE 9 doesn't agree with blogger. It took adding my blog via tools and compatibility view to get things working again.


I needed to make jewelry!


Week 34 of the color challenge is Monkey Business. It's based on a photo of Monkeys that Vickie found. They have beautiful blue masks, reddish brown and latte colored hair.


The frame I created is my twist on a paisley shape. It is woven together with true bronze wire. The sterling silver rolo was added for a little texture.


Whiskey quartz brios take center stage. To pull in three of the remaining colors, I've added indicolite ab2x Swarovski crystals, copper Swarovski crystals and Swarovski pearls. The color of the pearls escapes me at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. The blog you have posted has been very useful to me. It has provided me with all essential details about the beautiful earrings that are available of late.

    Rainbow Moonstone beads

    ReplyDelete