Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Swarovski Crystal Earrings





It's not about the ba-bling ba-bling... It's about the color!


Swarovki offers colors that mimic gemstones. For instance Padparadscha, which is a very expensive Sapphire! Ca-ching Ca-ching...


Back to the earrings......


The photo for the color challenge is called Peeking Turtle. It pulled together nuetrals that are fashion forward. I knew instantly what I wanted to use bling wise! Griege Swarovski briolettes and Sand Opal Swarovski Crystals.
I think when these two colors were introduced...some thought *blah*. I'll admit that Sand Opal did not do much for my muse three years ago when it was released. But...now I feel it was ahead of it's time. Browse your local hunting grounds for fashion...you'll start to notice it! The Griege is such a cool Chameleon...I'm loving it!
The frame of the earrings consist of sterling silver woven together with gold-filled wire.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI&ob=av3e

No comments:

Post a Comment