Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Coin Pearl & Cubic Zirconia Earrings

My Muse took me by surprise when she flashed the idea of pearls in an earring design fitting of a Bride. Typically I stick with pieces that can be worn casually or for dress.
The coin pearls are more of a baroque shape and have a beautiful iridescence about them. They remind me of Taffeta...that reflects subtle gold and pink tones.
To highlight the pearls, I added 14k gold filled elements. Also, I chose to add faceted cubic zirconia brios.
If you wish to see more photos, they are listed in my Etsy Shop.
Bead Indulgences

3 comments:

  1. Designer catier watches look sophisticated and stylish. Designer handbags are always light in weight as well as spacious. Now-a-days winter jackets serves not only its practical function, but also is used as a status symbol for emphasizing the user's identity. The miu miu hobo variety that you can get in handbags is tremendous. if you look at the various brands of cheap chanel shopping and you will find that qualities and brands never go parallel to each other. There cheap hermes handbags will be something different with the different products.

    ReplyDelete