Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Artisan Group

About two months ago, I joined an amazing group of talented artists!  The group is The Artisan Group. Check them out here The Artisan Group
The positive, supporting energy in the group is amazing!

Opportunities arise for gifting celebrities and events that they attend.  So I took a chance at being selected to be part of a gifting for Jordin Sparks.

Jordin Sparks is the winner of season six on American Idol. Not only is she talented with the voice of an Angel, she's beautiful inside and out!


I knew immediately what I wanted to gift her! The earrings in the photo is the results of my endeavor!


The faceted beauties at the bottom of the earrings are Black Spinel. Woven onto the elongated handmade ear wires are Freshwater Pearls, Swarovski Crystal Bicones and Swarovski Jet Bicones.


I chose to combine Sterling Silver and Gold Filled Wire.


This is the beginning of a new path for Bead Indulgences!  So far I'm excited to be on it!


Soon I will be listing a similar pair of earrings in my  Etsy Shop So stay tuned and enjoy browsing my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment