Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Artisan Group Gifting Opportunity!

The Artisan Group presented it's members with the chance to gift Vanessa Lachey.


Vanessa Joy Lachey is an American television personality, television host, model, and actress. A former Miss Teen USA, she has been a New York-based correspondent for Entertainment Tonight and a host of Total Request Live on MTV.


The gorgeous lady in the photo is my next gifting opportunity, her name is Vanessa Lachey . Vanessa and her husband Nick are expecting a baby boy.

After Googling Vanessa, I found out she loves yellow. Since she was born in November, I opted to design earrings for her embellished with chunky Citrine. 









The textured sterling silver stick style earrings are adorned with rose gold, sterling silver and 14k gold filled jumprings.


I will be creating one more pair to be listed in my Etsy Shop, becoming part of my Limited Edition work.

No comments:

Post a Comment