Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'll be honest...

Honestly, I'm a bad blogger
It's always on the back burner being neglected in my mind.
Why, you ask?
I'd much rather be creating pieces of jewelry!
Or, improving photos for my Etsy Shop.
Both take focus and time...
Which is good for me since I have OCD.
I get anxious if I'm not doing something!
So if a piece of clothing sparks my muse, I need to bring the piece to life!
It's the subtle smack that my muse craves!
I love teal! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
The Carnelian I've paired up with the Teal Freshwater Pearls pops!
Since I think jewelry should have multiple textures. Sterling Silver Lentils are front and center! The texture makes them caress-able!
I'm not always into matchy matchy but, with a teal top...the bracelet needed to happen.
Myself, I'd stack on a minimum of two more bracelets...it's how I roll. Perhaps a sterling silver and a mixed metals bracelet.
The set is currently listed in my Etsy Shop.
If you'd like a pair of earrings that are light and airy, Carnelian & Teal Earrings can be found in my shop also.

No comments:

Post a Comment