Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

EEk! Lost Track of Time...

I get so engrossed with making new pieces for my shop, taking photos, editing and making sure my items show up in a relevant location. It's paying off, so it's worth it!
So much so, that I loose track of whether or not I blog! 
And let's not forget the holidays! 
My new love is, front/back earrings. They have to be the best investment you can make for your dollar.
Who doesn't love two looks in one?

The photo is my Marsala Crystal Pearl Front Back Earrings.
Also, I'm loving Patone's Color of 2015. Marsala is a beautiful earthy red and, a red that I can wear. 
I tend to shy away from wearing red due to so much of it has an orange undertone. That's a big no no for us fair skinned girls. 
There are several other color stories of front/back earrings in my Etsy Shop
I'm looking forward to getting new designs in motion and, ready for Spring fashion-wise. 
In the meantime, it's back to editing to improve my chances of being seen on Etsy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment