Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Flower Power!

Who doesn't love flowers?
I am seeing floral prints on the women's fashion floors.
Romantic ruffles and floral prints are trending.
Personally, I would wear both whether they were trending or not.
The beauty is that you can work both into work attire, date night or my favorite boho style fashions.

I have made sterling silver flowers with natural gemstone centers.
They are given a patina to show off the details I added to the petals.

First is my favorite, Turquoise and Carnelian with
Natural Leather Braided Boho Cord.
I purposely chose this Turquoise for it's organic feel.
The faceted Carnelian beads add a touch of sparkle.

You can easily slip this over your head and layer it with other necklaces in your collection.
It would look gorgeous with one of the off shoulder tops that are trending.
Perhaps a chambray off shoulder top, distressed skinny capris, chunky heel shoes and you are good to go.

If you would like to read about Turquoise meanings and uses this is a good source.


Next up, Amethyst and Charoite with Natural Leather Braided Bolo Cord.
I chose the Amethyst beads to highlight the Charoite cab that sits at the flowers center.
The smooth and faceted Amethyst adds texture to the piece.

It can easily slip over your head and be layered with other necklaces in your collection.

Each handmade flower is hand detailed and unique.
Just like Mother Nature, it is difficult for me to create two that are identical.

Amethyst has meaning and uses as well.
You can read about it via one of my favorite sources.

I will be adding at least one more floral necklace to my Etsy Shop.
Other new pieces include feather rings and a feather necklace.

I take special care in selecting the natural gemstones used for all of my handmade jewelry.



1 comment: